When you are looking to automate your scraper activities in CraigslistDominator you might feel there should be a way to automatically do the activities at optimized times. To meet your needs CraigslistDominator allows you to create campaigns to automate your Scraper Activities.
In this article we will learn how to manage a campaign in CraigslistDominator, how it works and how to set it up properly so you can start activities as soon as possible.
Step 1: When you are on Scraper module, you will find a button "Start With Campaign" as shown in below screenshot. Please click on this button to proceed further.
Step 2: A new dialogue box will appear in front of you, where you need to configure your campaign to run at optimized time.
Step 3: Fill in the relevant information in the form which is explained as below:
- Enter the campaign name: Give any name to your campaign to easily recall later for checking activity status and reports. (If you don't provide name to the campaign, software will randomly generate a name with module type and campaign creation date.)
- Run daily: Check this option if you want to run the campaign daily with your activities settings
- Run on Selected Days: Check this option if you want to run your campaign on scheduled days.
- Save Campaign: If you are sure that you have filled correct details in your previous page click this button to create your campaign.
- Close: If you believe you still need to make changes in details for this campaign, click this button to return back to previous page.
Step 4: Once you have successfully saved your campaign, you will taken to campaigns list page where you can see your newly added campaign.
Note : If you close the software when the campaign was in running state then unfortunately the campaign will be stopped and the process won't continue further even if the campaign will show the status as Running after opening or restarting the software.
You can also choose the actions in campaign for editing or deleting or duplicate your camapign or viewing report as per your wish.
- Edit: If you want to make changes after creating a campaign, click this button and it will take you inside the campaign with your defined settings. (Note: If a campaign is already running for your selected campaign, you will need to pause it by clicking pause button before editing.)
- Duplicate Campaign : If you want to make changes after creating a campaign, click this button and it will take you inside the campaign with your defined settings. (Note: If a campaign is already running for your selected campaign, you will need to pause it by clicking pause button before editing.)
- Delete: If you no longer in need of a campaign, click this button to delete from CraigslistDominator. (Note: This will remove all the reports from the software for this campaign.)
- Report: If you want see the full details of activities done for your campaign, click this button to get a full detailed report. (Note: Reports won't be generated if none of the activity has yet done for your campaign.)
Contact support if need further assistance.