In this article, We will learn how FaceDominator tool helps to share your posts Text / Links(With Thumbnail) / Images / Videos on Timeline, Friends Timeline, Groups, Pages, Events & Private Message from your account's Timeline, Newsfeed, Friends Timeline, Pages, Groups & Custom List. FaceDominator allows you to share the Post and increase your Facebook traffic to your website/groups /blog/pages.
Step 1) To share your content, Images, Videos by using FaceDominator you need to visit: FB Poster--> Share:
On this screen, You will find to share your posts from wall to groups, groups to wall, pages to groups, groups to pages, pages to wall
and so on...
Step 2) Select from where you want to pick post and share on destination:
Here you need to select from where you want to pick the posts, so software will pick the recent posts from the selected list according to the given count and will post on the desired destination.
- Timeline: You only need to click on checkbox and give proper settings, so software will pick recent posts from Timeline and will post on given destination.
- Newsfeed: Click on checkbox and give proper settings, so software will pick recent posts from Newsfeed and will post on given destination.
- Friends Timeline: Click on checkbox, then click on button a POP-UP window will open to select friends, so select friends from whose Timeline you want to pick post, then give proper settings, so software will pick recent posts from Friends Timeline and will post on given destination.
- Pages: Click on checkbox, then click on button a POP-UP window will open to select pages, then select Liked and Own Pages from which you want to pick posts, give proper settings, so software will pick recent posts from pages and will post on given destination. (Note: When posting from Page to Pages, it will show you 2 option to share post by :- "Own Account" & "Own Pages". So you can post from your own account and also from your own page to desired destination. )
- Groups: Click on checkbox, then click on button a POP- UP window will open to select groups, so select groups from which you want to pick post, then give proper settings, so software will pick recent posts from the selected group and will post on given destination.
- Custom list (any web url): Click on checkbox and enter the url's or any website links to post in the desired destination along with Thumbnail.
- FaceDominator Campaign: Click on checkbox to share post from the previous poster campaign made in FD. Then click on button to select the post from the previous poster campaign.
Step 3) Select option where you want to share:
- Now to choose where you want to share and select one of the following options:
- Share on your own Timeline.
- Share on a Friend's Timeline.
- Share in Groups.
- Share on Pages.
- Share on Events.
- Share as Private Message.
- Share on your own Timeline.
Step 4) Define the number of posts you want to share from each selected accounts
In this input field number of post you want to share by using FaceDominator from each of your accounts.
Example: If you want to send requests to 20 - 30 people per day from your account fill "20 - 30" in the per day input box.
And if you want to send 10 - 15 per job then fill "10 - 15" in the per job input box.
If you want to wait 60 - 120 minutes between each new job then fill "60 - 120" in the wait between box.
Step 5) Define threads
Threads means the number of accounts you want the software to run simultaneously. Usually we suggest to set the thread count equal to the number of Facebook accounts you are going to select for a campaign. However more number of threads means more CPU and RAM usage. So define the threads count depending on your machine's configuration.
Exa: If you have set thread count as 10, and selected 20 Facebook accounts to run for campaign. Software will pick 10 accounts from your list and start processing them, once it completes processing for one account it will pick another pending account to start the activity and go on.
Step 6) Set Delay
You can set delay between share post from one account. Software will randomly pick a count from minimum and maximum value set by you and use for share post
Exa: You have set a delay of min:- 30 and max:- 60 seconds. Software will pick random number as 45 seconds. So once it post on facebook to user1 it will wait 45 seconds to Post to user2.
Step 7) Select Accounts
In this steps, you need to select accounts which you want to share post. You can select multiple accounts by checking the boxes.
You can also filter the accounts list based on groups you have created.
Step 8) Save Campaign
Once you are done with configuring the above steps you are all set to start share post . There are 2 ways to save a campaign.
- Create Campaign (Recommended): You can create campaigns to run with multiple batches at different interval of time or schedule to run later by clicking this button. Learn more about campaigns here:
- Start Now: You can start the campaign right away by clicking this button. Software will run such campaigns only once and complete the share post count set by you in one run. If you want to run daily or run in multiple batches click "Create Campaign" button.
Step 9) Check Reports
Once you have saved a campaign you will be redirected to campaign manager screen, where you can check full report about your shared post campaign showing to share post by which profile.
We hope you have learned how to share post with FaceDominator. Getting trouble in adding accounts contact support.