If you’re promoting your Instagram account, you should study the following recommendations very carefully. Sticking to these points you can protect your account from getting blocked by Instagram.
What’s important to note here is that there’s no universal limits for Instagram, a lot of factors come to play here. We’ll mention a few important ones:
- Age of Instagram account
- Size – Number of followers
- Overall engagement (commenting, liking)
- Active/inactive accounts
The limits issue should be treated from 2 points - trusted accounts and new ones.
Trusted accounts :
Likes Limit : Not more than 30-40 likes in an hour.
Followers Limit : Not more than 30-40 users to follow in an hour.
Followers + Likes Limit : no more than 1800 (900 + 900) every 24 hours with the minimum time interval of 60 – 80 seconds.
- Unfollow Limit : The interval of 60 - 80 seconds.
Mentions Limit : 5 nicks in a message with the interval of 40-60 seconds.
Comments Limit : Not more than 12-14 an hour with the interval of 40-60 seconds, overlimit might be treated as spam.
- Posts : You shouldn’t add too many images to a new Instagram account, the best practice is to post not more than 2-3 images a day, and for older accounts this figure is 9-12 images.
- The actions interval for the first 12-20 days after the account has been created is 40-80 seconds.
- The total limit is 500 actions a day (follow, unfollow, like etc)
*Note : Frequent change of devices. Instagram keeps track of logging devices, and switching between them too often during a short period of time might get your account blocked until your circumstances are clarified.