Step 1) To Check Twitter accounts with browser in TwtDominator, You need to visit: Account--> Accounts Manager
Step 2) First you need to install Mozilla Firefox in your system:
If you want to check your Twitter account to open in the browser then you need to install Mozilla Firefox 47.0.1 version on your machine.
- First, you need to download Firefox 47.0.1 version from here:
- After downloading now you need to stop auto update in Mozilla Firefox to follow this little step:
From Firefox Menus
- Select the “Menu” button in the upper-right corner, then choose “Options“.
- Select “Advanced“.
- Choose the “Update” tab.
- Select one of the following options as desired:
- Automatically install updates
- Check for updates, but let me choose whether to install them
- Never check for updates
- Now move to step 3 to check the accounts in Mozilla Firefox.
Step 3) Right Click on "Setting" Under "Action"
To Check Twitter Accounts you need to click on "Setting" Under "Action". Once clicked a modal window will Popup and Then Click On Check
It will automatically check your account is working or not and will give the status as success or fail under status. Getting trouble in checking accounts contact support.