In this article, We will learn to Extract All the Public and Closed Group(s) by inputing a particular Keyword.
Step 1) To Extracting Public & Closed Groups using keyword you need to Visit FB scraper:Group Scraper.
To Scrap Public & Closed Groups using Keywords:
You Need to click on To scrap Group URL by Keyword, then it will ask for Providing Keyword, if you Have large number of Keyword you Can save those In a text file and Upload here.
Step 2) Select the Group Type.
- Public Group: If you want to extract public groups then check on this option "Public Group".
- Closed Group: If you want to extract closed groups then you need to check on this option "Closed Group".
- Both: You can also check on both the options if you want to extract both public and closed groups at the same time.
Step 3)Use the Filter option.
If you want to get filter data, then Check the box else not, its optional
- Scrap Group Only My Friend(s) Joined: If you want to extract the groups which your friends have joined then you can go for this filter option.
- Skip the group if already Joined | sended request to join: If you don't want to extract those group urls which you have already joined or requested to join, then you can skip those by clicking on this option.
- Scrap the Groups which contains members range from : For example, if you want to scrape groups which have members range from 1 - 5000, then it will scrap those groups and will skip groups which have more than 5000 members.
Step 4) Define number of Data you want to Scrap.
In this input field , provide the number of Data, you want FaceDominator to Scrap from each of your accounts.
Step 5) Define threads
Threads mean the number of accounts you want the software to run simultaneously. Usually, we suggest to set the thread count equal to the number of Facebook accounts you are going to select for a campaign. However, number of threads means more CPU and RAM usage. So define the threads count depending on your machine's configuration.
Exa: If you have set thread count as 10, and selected 20 Facebook accounts to run for campaign. Software will pick 10 accounts from your list and start processing them, once it completes processing for one account it will pick another pending account to start the activity and go on.
Step 6) Set Delay
Delay in the sense, the no of Data you want to scrap In a particular time limit.it you put less more delay it will scrap data In in that particular time Interval, if you put less interval then it will Scrap data In less time, but for account Safety keep the Interval 25-40 for scraping Data.
Step 7) Select Accounts
In this steps, you need to select accounts which you want to use for extracting group urls. You can select multiple accounts by checking the boxes.
You can also filter the accounts list based on groups you have created.
Step 8) Save Campaign
Once you are done with configuring the above steps you are all set to start sending Post. There are 2 ways to save a campaign.
- Create Campaign (Recommended): You can create campaigns to run with multiple batches at different interval of time or schedule to run later by clicking this button. Learn more about campaigns here:
Start Now: You can start the campaign right away by clicking this button. Software will run such campaigns only once and complete the post count set by you in one run. If you want to run daily or run in multiple batches click "Create Campaign" button.
Step 9) Check Reports
Once you have saved a campaign you will be redirected to campaign manager screen, where you can check a full report about your scraped group urls-campaign showing to how many group urls has been scraped and by which profile.
We hope you have learned how to extract Group url's using keyword with FaceDominator. Getting trouble in adding accounts contact support.