Step 1) Inviting own friend to Join Any Event: FB Inviter--> Event Inviter:
Load the Event URL:
- Event Url: You need to load the event url(s) directly in the input area where you want to invite people.
- Import from file: You can save the urls in a text file and load them directly to the software.
Step 2) Select the way You want to Invite Friends to Event.
By profile URL(S):
- When you will click on the button it will ask you to choose friends according to the accounts you have loaded, then you need to select the friend whom you want to Invite to event, else you can also Invite friend by Uploading friends URL in the input area.
Invite By Email:
- If you are having any users Personal email id, then provide the Email id in the input area, it will invite to those users to join the Event.
- Note: Facebook email id of any user won't work in this case. You need their actual email id.
Import From File: You can also save the email id's in a text file and can mass import them to the software.
Step 3) Select the No of friend you want to Invite from each Selected Account.
Now if you have multiple account, and from each account how many friend you want to invite, set the Invite Limit from each account in the Below Link:
Example: If you want to invite 20 - 30 people per day from your account fill "20 - 30" in the per day input box.
And if you want to send 10 - 15 per job then fill "10 - 15" in the per job input box.
If you want to wait 60 - 120 minutes between each new job then fill "60 - 120" in the wait between box.
Step 4) Define threads
Threads mean the number of accounts you want the software to run simultaneously. Usually, we suggest to set the thread count equal to the number of Facebook accounts you are going to select for a campaign. However, number of threads means more CPU and RAM usage. So define the threads count depending on your machine's configuration.
Exa: If you have set thread count as 10, and selected 20 Facebook accounts to run for campaign. Software will pick 10 accounts from your list and start processing them, once it completes processing for one account it will pick another pending account to start the activity and go on.
Step 5) Set Delay
You can set the delay for Inviting people, it will invite people one by one the the delay you set.
Exa: You have set a delay of min:- 30 and max:- 60 seconds. Software will pick random number as 45 seconds. So once it invite to user1 it will wait 45 seconds to invite to user2.
Step 6) Select Accounts
In this steps, you need to select accounts which you want to use for inviting peoples. You can select multiple accounts by checking the boxes.
You can also filter the accounts list based on groups you have created.
Step 7) Save Campaign
Once you are done with configuring the above steps you are all set to start inviting peoples. There are 2 ways to save a campaign.
- Create Campaign (Recommended): You can create campaigns to run with multiple batches at different interval of time or schedule to run later by clicking this button. Learn more about campaigns here:
Start Now: You can start the campaign right away by clicking this button. Software will run such campaigns only once and complete the post count set by you in one run. If you want to run daily or run in multiple batches click "Create Campaign" button.
Step 8) Check Reports
Once you have saved a campaign you will be redirected to campaign manager screen, where you can check a full report about your Invitation-campaign showing to how many Invitation has been Sent and by which profile.
We hope you have learned how to invite peoples to events by their profile urls and actual email ids with FaceDominator. Getting trouble in adding accounts contact support.