Step 1) Inviting own friend to Like any Facebook Fan Page: FB Inviter--> Page Inviter:
Load Page Url(S):
- Select Page: Click on button. A POP-UP window will open where you can select the pages to Invite friends. You can invite your friends to your own page and also to the page you have liked.
- Import From File: You can also save the page urls in a text file and mass Import them to the software.
Step 2) Select the way You want to Invite Friends to Pages
By profile URL:
- Click on . Then click on button, where you can select your friends to invite to page.
People Who liked own page's post:
- Random Post: If you click on then you can invite peoples who have liked your own page's post. It will take any random post.
- Specific Post: If you click on then you can invite peoples who have liked that specific post. It will take only specific post which post url you have provided in the input area.
- Import From File: You can also save the post urls in a text file and mass Import them to the software.
Step 3) Select the No of friend you want to Invite from each Selected Account.
Now if you have multiple account, and from each account how many friend you want to invite, set the Invite Limit from each account in the Below Link:
Example: If you want to invite 20 - 30 people per day from your account fill "20 - 30" in the per day input box.
And if you want to send 10 - 15 per job then fill "10 - 15" in the per job input box.
If you want to wait 60 - 120 minutes between each new job then fill "60 - 120" in the wait between box.
Step 4) Define threads
Threads mean the number of accounts you want the software to run simultaneously. Usually, we suggest to set the thread count equal to the number of Facebook accounts you are going to select for a campaign. However, number of threads means more CPU and RAM usage. So define the threads count depending on your machine's configuration.
Exa: If you have set thread count as 10, and selected 20 Facebook accounts to run for campaign. Software will pick 10 accounts from your list and start processing them, once it completes processing for one account it will pick another pending account to start the activity and go on.
Step 5) Set Delay
You can set the delay for Inviting people, it will invite people one by one the the delay you set.
Exa: You have set a delay of min:- 30 and max:- 60 seconds. Software will pick random number as 45 seconds. So once it invite to user1 it will wait 45 seconds to invite to user2.
Step 6) Select Accounts
In this steps, you need to select accounts which you want to use for inviting friends. You can select multiple accounts by checking the boxes.
You can also filter the accounts list based on groups you have created.
Step 7) Save Campaign
Once you are done with configuring the above steps you are all set to start inviting friends. There are 2 ways to save a campaign.
- Create Campaign (Recommended): You can create campaigns to run with multiple batches at different interval of time or schedule to run later by clicking this button. Learn more about campaigns here:
Start Now: You can start the campaign right away by clicking this button. Software will run such campaigns only once and complete the post count set by you in one run. If you want to run daily or run in multiple batches click "Create Campaign" button.
Step 8) Check Reports
Once you have saved a campaign you will be redirected to campaign manager screen, where you can check a full report about your Invitation-campaign showing to how many Invitation has been Sent and by which profile.
We hope you have learned how to invite friends to pages by their profile urls and who like the post in that page with FaceDominator. Getting trouble in adding accounts contact support.