In this article, We will learn How you're excited to be hosting an event in just a few weeks and want it to be a smashing success. You know that creating your event through Facebook is the easiest way to publicize your gathering and to get as many people as possible to attend. However, you're not quite sure how to create the event on Facebook by using face dominator. Follow these easy steps and you and your guests will be party-ready in no time.
Step 1) To Create a Private event by using FaceDominator you need to visit: FB Events--> Event Creator:
On this screen, You will find a way to create Private Event.
Step 2) Select to Create a Private event.
If you're creating a private event, then you can follow this steps:
- Select Event type as "Private Event".
- If you select the Private event type then you can visible only to the people who are invited. You can choose to allow guests to invite their friends. People who are invited can view the event description, photos, Wall posts, and videos.
Step 2) To upload your event details.
Fill in the event name, details, location and time. If you're creating a Private event.
- Click on . Then type the Event Description, event Name, details, location and time in the input area.
- You need to follow this format:
Private EVENT FORMAT:
Name<Summer Vacation> <:> Details<Enjoy Summer also.><:>Where<Delhi><:>When<05/06/2017><:>Add a time<6:00pm><:>Description<All are welcome. Please come>
- Import From File: You can also save your event description in a text file and can Import them to the software.
Step 3) Define the number of Events you want to create from each selected accounts
In this input field number of people, you want FaceDominator to create Private event from each of your accounts.
Example: If you want to send requests to 20 - 30 people per day from your account fill "20 - 30" in the per day input box.
And if you want to send 10 - 15 per job then fill "10 - 15" in the per job input box.
If you want to wait 60 - 120 minutes between each new job then fill "60 - 120" in the wait between box.
Step 4) Define threads
Threads mean the number of accounts you want the software to run simultaneously. Usually, we suggest to set the thread count equal to the number of Facebook accounts you are going to select for a campaign. However, the number of threads means more CPU and RAM usage. So define the threads count depending on your machine's configuration.
Exa: If you have set thread count as 10, and selected 20 Facebook accounts to run for campaign. Software will pick 10 accounts from your list and start processing them, once it completes processing for one account it will pick another pending account to start the activity and go on.
Step 5) Set Delay
You can set a delay between to create Event from one account. The software will randomly pick a count from the minimum and maximum value set by you and use for to create an Event.
Exa: You have set a delay of min:- 30 and max:- 60 seconds. Software will pick random number as 45 seconds. So once it will create an Event it will wait 45 seconds to create another Event.
Step 6) Select Accounts
In this steps, you need to select accounts which you want to use to create an Event. You can select multiple accounts by checking the boxes.
You can also filter the accounts list based on groups you have created.
Step 7) Save Campaign
Once you are done with configuring the above steps you are all set to start to create an Event. There are 2 ways to save a campaign.
- Create Campaign (Recommended): You can create campaigns to run with multiple batches at different interval of time or schedule to run later by clicking this button. Learn more about campaigns here:
- Start Now: You can start the campaign right away by clicking this button. Software will run such campaigns only once and complete the event count set by you in one run. If you want to run daily or run in multiple batches click "Create Campaign" button.
Step 8) Check Reports
Once you have saved a campaign you will be redirected to campaign manager screen, where you can check a full report about your Event campaign showing to Created Private Event by which profile.
We hope you have learned how to Create Private event with FaceDominator. Getting trouble in adding accounts contact support.