In this article we will learn how to add Multiple accounts in GramDominator, so you can start activities as soon as possible.
Step 1) To add Multiple accounts in GramDominator you need to visit: Account--> Account Manager
On this screen you will find 6 buttons :- Add Account, Import Multiple Accounts, Select, Update, Delete
Step 2) Click on "Import Multiple Account"
To add your multiple Instagram accounts you need to click on button "Import Multiple Accounts". Once clicked a modal window will open where you need to select the required text file to load accounts into software.
Step 3) Text File Format
In text file the format of the account details will be like below:
- Without Proxies format will be like this: GroupName:Instagram UserID:Password
For E.g.: Group1:johnshon:*******
- Public Proxies format will be like this: GroupName:Instagram UserID:Password:Proxyadress:Proxyport
For E.g.: Group1:johnson:******:18.104.22.168:8080
- Private Proxies format will be like this: GroupName:Instagram UserID:Password:Proxyadress:Proxyport:ProxyUsername:ProxyPassword
For E.g.: Group1:johnson:******:22.214.171.124:8080:Ajay@#123:*******
Step 4) Check account status
Once you saved your account details to add into GramDominator, wait for a moment on accounts manager screen to check if GramDominator is able to login with your account details.
- Success: If you are seeing this status that means you have filled all details correctly and your accounts is not blocked by Instagram . Cheers!
- Failed: If you are seeing this status, you need to make sure that you filled all details correctly, you can check by editing the account. If all details are filled correctly.
We hope you have learned how to add single account in GramDominator. Getting trouble in adding accounts contact support.