In this article we will learn how to scrape users with keywords using TwtDominator.
Step 1) To scrape users using TwtDominator you need to visit: Scraper --> Scrape User
On this screen you will find option to scrape users by Keywords.
Step 2) Select "Find by Keywords" as a source to scrape users
To scrape from TwtDominator you need to provide source for scraping users.
As you are looking to scrape users with your keywords select "Find by Keyword" as your source.
Step 3)Select "Find users following" as a source to scrape users.
As you are looking to scrape followings of some specific user users then select "Find users following" as your source and enter the username in the input area.
Step 4)Select "Find users followers" as a source to scrape users.
As you are looking to scrape followers of some specific user users then select "Find users followers" as your source and enter the username in the input area.
Step 5)Select "Find by hashTag" as a source to scrape users.
As you are looking to scrape users with hashtags then select "Find by hashtags" as your source.
Step 6) Load keywords and usernames.
Once you have selected your source in above step you will see a input area.In this input field you can type or load number of keywords and usernames you want TwtDominator to scrape users in a day from each of your accounts.
Note: You need to upload one keyword and username per line.
Import with text file: You can also import a text file and csv file with multiple keywords and usernames by clicking button "Import from .csv/.txt file".
Step 7) Configure Filter By options
- Tweets: If you want TwtDominator to scrape users whose minimum tweets should be 100 and maximum post should be 1000.Then select "Posts" and enter "Minimum post"as 100 and "Maximum post" as 1000.
- Followers: If you want TwtDominator to scrape users whose minimum Followers should be 500 and maximum Followers should be 10000.Then select "Followers" and enter "Minimum Follower"as 500 and "Maximum Follower" as 10000.
- Followings: If you want TwtDominator to scrape users whose minimum Following should be 100 and maximum Following should be 1000.Then select "Following" and enter "Minimum Following"as 100 and "Maximum Following" as 100.
- Don't Scrape users who has not tweeted in last X days: If you want TwtDominator to skip users who is not active and not tweeted in X number of days,then select "Don't Scrape users who has not tweeted in last X days" and enter number of days of the last tweet.
Step 8) Define number of scrape to be done per day
In this input field number of users you want TwtDominator to scrape in a day from each of your accounts.
Exa: If you want to scrape to 100 users with keywords in a day from your account fill "100" in the input box.
Step 9) Select Accounts
In this steps you need to select accounts which you want to use for scraping users. You can select multiple accounts by checking the boxes.
You can also filter the accounts list based on groups you have created.
Step 10 Save Campaign
Once you are done with configuring the above steps you are all set to start scraping users. There are 2 ways to save a campaign.
- Create Campaign (Recommended): You can create campaigns to run with multiple batches at different interval of time or schedule to run later by clicking this button. Learn more about campaigns here:
- Start Now: You can start the campaign right away by clicking this button. Software will run such campaigns only once and complete the scraping count set by you in one run. If you want to run daily or run in multiple batches click "Create Campaign" button.
Step 11)Check Reports
Once you have saved a campaign you will be redirected to campaign manager screen, where you can check full report about your scraping users campaign showing all the scraping details and by which profile.
We hope you have learned how to scrape users with TwtDominator. Getting trouble in adding accounts contact support.