In this article we will learn how to add single account in TwtDominator, so you can start activities as soon as possible.
Step 1) To add single account in TwtDominator you need to browse: Account--> Accounts Manager
On this screen you will find 6 buttons like :- Add Single Account, Load Multi-Account, Select, update, Export and Delete.
Step 2) Click on "Add Single Account"
To add your single Twitter account you need to click on button "Add Single Account". Once clicked a modal window will open where you need to fill in the required information about your accounts.
Step 3) Fill accounts details
On add account form fill in the details like below:
- Group Name: TwtDominator comes with an option for accounts group for ease of access throughout the software. You can define the group name your want your account to be added in.
- Exa: You are using 10 accounts from your list of 100 to target "Twitter Marketing" niche. You can set group name as "Twitter Marketing" which can later be used to filteration of accounts while creating campaigns for friend requests, accounts farming etc.
- Note: If you leave this field blank, TwtDominator will take your account as "Ungrouped" and same will be displayed in accounts manager table.
- Email ID: Registered email of your Twitter account to access Twitter.
- Exa: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: Password required to login to your Twitter account.
- Exa: Whatever you have set :)
If you are using your accounts with proxies, first you need to check the checkbox for Proxy Settings, then fill details in below fields to make sure that TwtDominator log into your account with IP your were using to access them.
- Proxy Address: IP of your proxy
- Exa: 255.255.255.255
- Proxy Port: Port of your proxy
- Exa: 8080
- Proxy Username: In case you are using private proxies, you will be provided with username and password. Fill username associated with your proxy here
- Exa: proxyusename
- Proxy Password: Password associated with your proxy.
- Exa: Must have been provided by your proxy provided.
Step 4) Save Account
- Save Account : If you are sure you filled correct details in above form, click on this button to add your account to TwtDominator.
- Clear : If you want to clear all the datas regarding your account, you can click on this button.
- Close : If you want to cancel adding account to TwtDominator, click on this button.
If you have saved account, proceed to next step
Step 5) Check account status
Once you saved your account details to add into TwtDominator, wait for a moment on accounts manager screen to check if TwtDominator is able to login with your account details.
- Success: If you are seeing this status that means you have filled all details correctly and your accounts is not blocked by Twitter. Cheers!
- Failed: If you are seeing this status, you need to make sure that you filled all details correctly, you can check by editing the account. If all details are filled correctly, you can right click on account to login with browser to find out if your account needs to pass any security measure to get inside.
We hope you have learned how to add single account in TwtDominator. If you want to add multiple accounts via CSV or Text File, check our tutorial here. Getting trouble in adding accounts contact support.