In this article we will learn how to follow and comment on posted pins of user using PinDominator, so you can start growing your followers.
Step 1) To follow and comment using PinDominator you need to visit: Grow Followers--> Follower
On this screen you will find several option to follow and comment on posted pins of user.
- Follow By Keywords
- Follow By Profile ID's/URL
- Follow By Accounts Followers
- Follow By Accounts Followings
You can select any of the above options to follow and comment
Ex: You have selected the Follow by Keyword option.
Step 2) Select "Follow by keyword" as a source to search people
To follow from PinDominator you need to provide source for searching people. As you are looking to search people with your keywords select "Follow by keyword" as your source.
Step 3) Add keywords
Once you have selected your source in above step you will see a button to add your keywords. Click on that button to open keywords input area, in this input field you can type or load number of keywords you want PinDominator to follow in a day from each of your accounts.
Note: You need to upload one keyword per line
Import with text file: You can also import a text file with multiple keywords by clicking button "Import From File".
Save keyword(s): Click this button to add save and add your keywords to the campaign.you want to follow to 20 people in a day from your account fill "20" in the input box.
Step 4) Add Comments to post on User's posted pin
In this input field you can load single or multiple comments to comment on followed users pin.
On the screen you will find one option to load comments
Once you have selected your source in above step you will see a button to load comments. Click on that button to open comment(s) input area, in this input field you can type or load number of comment(s) you want PinDominator to comment from each of your accounts.
Step 5) Number of pins to be commented
In this input field number of people you want PinDominator to comment from each of your accounts.
Ex: If you want to comment on 20 pins to followed users in a day from your account fill "20" in the input box.
Step 6) Define number of requests to send per day
In this input field number of people you want PinDominator to follow in a day from each of your accounts.
Ex: If you want to follow to 20 people in a day from your account fill "20" in the input box.
Step 7) Configure other options
- Unfollow users who are not following back in xx days: If you want PinDominator to automatically unfollow, if user do not accept requests in xx days, check this option in fill the number of days.
- Follow Unique users from each selected accounts: If you want to follow only unique users to all your multiple accounts, check this option. PinDominator won't follow to same profiles from your multiple accounts running in a particular campaign.
- Do not Follow blacklisted users: If you don't want to follow blacklisted users, select this option. PinDominator will skip these users even if they are included in search results.
Step 8) Define threads
Threads means the number of accounts you want the software to run simultaneously. Usually we suggest to set the the thread count equal to the number of Pinterest accounts you are going to select for a campaign. However more number of threads means more CPU and RAM usage. So define the threads count depending on your machines configuration.
Exa: If you have set thread count as 10, and selected 20 Pinterest accounts to run for campaign. Software will pick 10 accounts from your list and start processing them, once it completes processing for one account it will pick another pending account to start the activity and go on.
Step 9) Set Delay
You can set delay between follow users from one account. Software will randomly pick a count from minimum and maximum value set by you and use for following.
Exa: You have set a delay of min:- 25 and max:- 40 seconds. Software will pick random number as 36 seconds. So once it follow to user1 it will wait 36 seconds to send request to user2.
Step 10) Select Accounts
In this steps you need to select accounts which you want to use for following users. You can select multiple accounts by checking the boxes.
You can also filter the accounts list based on groups you have created.
Step 11) Save Campaign
Once you are done with configuring the above steps you are all set to start following. There are 2 ways to save a campaign.
- Create Campaign (Recommended): You can create campaigns to run with multiple batches at different interval of time or schedule to run later by clicking this button. Learn more about campaigns here:
- Start Now: You can start the campaign right away by clicking this button. Software will run such campaigns only once and complete the follow count set by you in one run. If you want to run daily or run in multiple batches click "Create Campaign" button.
Step 12) Check Reports
Once you have saved a campaign you will be redirected to campaign manager screen, where you can check full report about your follow user campaign showing to whom requests has been sent and by which profile.
We hope you have learned how to Follow with PinDominator . Getting trouble in adding accounts contact support.