In this article we will learn how to add single account in PinDominator, so you can start activities as soon as possible.
Step 1) To add single accounts in PinDominator you need to visit: Account--> Upload Account
On this screen you will find 3 buttons :- Add Single Account, Load Accounts, Delete Accounts.
Step 2) Click on "Add Single Account"
To add your single Pinterest account you need to click on button "Add Single Account". Once clicked a modal window will open where you need to fill in the required information about your accounts.
Step 3) Fill accounts details
On add account form fill in the details like below:
- Email ID: Registered email of your Pinterest account to access Pinterest.
- Exa: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: Password required to login to your Pinterest account.
- Exa: Whatever you have set :)
If you are using your accounts with proxies, you need to fill details in below fields to make sure that PinDominator log into your account with IP your were using to access them.
- Niche: Niche is a unique keyword to identify any account.
Group Name: PinDominator comes with an option for accounts group for ease of access throughout the software. You can define the group name your want your account to be added in.
- Exa: You are using 10 accounts from your list of 100 to target "Pinterest Marketing" niche. You can set group name as "Pinterest Marketing" which can later be used to filteration of accounts while creating campaigns for friend requests, accounts farming etc.
- Note: If you leave this field blank, PinDominator will take your account as "Ungrouped" and same will be displayed in accounts manager table.
- Advanced Settings :-
The proxy settings are not mandatory. Here you need to click on advanced settings if you are using proxy with your accounts. We recommend you to use proxy with accounts, for the safety of your account. So you can use the proxy settings as :-
- Proxy Address: IP of your proxy
- Exa: 255.255.255.255
- Proxy Port: Port of your proxy
- Exa: 8080
- Proxy Username: In case you are using private proxies, you will be provided with username and password. Fill username associated with your proxy here
- Exa: proxyusename
- Proxy Password: Password associated with your proxy.
- Exa: Must have been provided by your proxy provided.
Step 4) Submit data
- Save Account: If you are sure you filled correct details in above form, click on this button to add your account to PinDominator .
- Clear: If you want to cancel adding account to PinDominator , click on this button.
If you have saved account, proceed to next step
Step 5) Check account status
Once you saved your account details to add into PinDominator, wait for a moment on accounts manager screen to check if PinDominator is able to login with your account details.
- Success: If you are seeing this status that means you have filled all details correctly and your accounts is not blocked by Pinterest. Cheers!
- Failed: If you are seeing this status, you need to make sure that you filled all details correctly, you can check by editing the account. If all details are filled correctly, you can right click on account to login with browser to find out if your account needs to pass any security measure to get inside.
We hope you have learned how to add single account in PinDominator. If you want to add multiple accounts via CSV or Text File, check our tutorial here. Getting trouble in adding accounts contact support.