In this article, We will learn How to join the groups, Facebook group joiner, you can automatically join all the groups or sending the request in your niches or you can simply join imported groups. By using FaceDominator you can join hundreds of groups at a time and schedule your activities.
Step 1) You'll discover how to find and reach niche on Facebook Groups by using FaceDominator you need to visit: FB Groups-->Group Joiner:
On this screen, You can easily find your groups by using related keywords or niches. Now move and check how can we do this by using FaceDominator.
Step 2) If you want to find groups by using your keywords:
By using this feature you can make the search by your uploaded niches. For example, enter a broad subject keyword, such as “music,” or be more specific and enter the name of your favorite rock band.
- Go to group joiner and select checkbox.
- Fill your keywords to make the search groups on Facebook .
- After uploading niches then set your settings to Join Groups.
Step 3) Define the number group request to join from each selected accounts
In this input field number of people, you want FaceDominator to send a group request from each of your accounts.
Example: If you want to send requests to 20 - 30 people per day from your account fill "20 - 30" in the per day input box.
And if you want to send 10 - 15 per job then fill "10 - 15" in the per job input box.
If you want to wait 60 - 120 minutes between each new job then fill "60 - 120" in the wait between box.
Step 6) Configure other options
- Send request to unique groups from each account: If you want to send a group request from each selected account, so you can click on this check box.
- Send request to groups with minimummembers: If you want to join groups which have at-least 5000 or 10000 members or any other count then you can go for this option.
Step 7) Define threads
Threads mean the number of accounts you want the software to run simultaneously. Usually, we suggest to set the thread count equal to the number of Facebook accounts you are going to select for a campaign. However, the number of threads means more CPU and RAM usage. So define the threads count depending on your machine's configuration.
Exa: If you have set thread count as 10, and selected 20 Facebook accounts to run for campaign. Software will pick 10 accounts from your list and start processing them, once it completes processing for one account it will pick another pending account to start the activity and go on.
Step 8) Set Delay
You can set a delay between sending group request from one account. The software will randomly pick a count from the minimum and maximum value set by you and use for sending group request.
Exa: You have set a delay of min:- 25 and max:- 40 seconds. Software will pick random number as 36 seconds. So once it group request to user1 it will wait 36 seconds to send group request to user2.
Step 9) Select Accounts
In this steps, you need to select accounts which you want to use for sending group request. You can select multiple accounts by checking the boxes.
You can also filter the accounts list based on groups you have created.
Step 10) Save Campaign
Once you are done with configuring the above steps you are all set to start sending group request. There are 2 ways to save a campaign.
- Create Campaign (Recommended): You can create campaigns to run with multiple batches at different interval of time or schedule to run later by clicking this button. Learn more about campaigns here:
- Start Now: You can start the campaign right away by clicking this button. Software will run such campaigns only once and complete the message count set by you in one run. If you want to run daily or run in multiple batches click "Create Campaign" button.
Step 11) Check Reports
Once you have saved a campaign you will be redirected to campaign manager screen, where you can check a full report about your message campaign showing to whom group request has been sent and by which profile.
We hope you have learned how to Join Groups by keyword with FaceDominator. Getting trouble in adding accounts contact support.