In this article we will learn how to send friend requests in FaceDominator, so you can start growing your friends.
Step 1) To send friend requests using FaceDominator you need to visit: Friends--> Send Friend Requests
On this screen you will find several option to find people for sending friend requests.
Step 2) Select your source to search people
To send friend you need to provide source for searching people. Like if you want to send friend requests to those who match your keywords select "Find by keywords, to send to your own custom Facebook users profiles you can select "Custom users list" option.
Step 3) Define number of requests to send per day
In this input field number of people you want FaceDominator to send requests Per day and Per Job from each of your accounts.
Exa: If you want to send requests to 20 - 30 people per day from your account fill "20 - 30" in the per day input box.
And if you want to send 10 - 15 per job then fill "10 - 15" in the per job input box.
If you want to wait 60 - 120 minutes between each new job then fill "60 - 120" in the wait between box.
Step 4) Configure other options
- Filter By Gender: Here you can can select specified gender to send them request.
- Cancel Friend Requests if not accepted in xx days: If you want FaceDominator to automatically cancel requests if user do not accept requests in xx days, check this option in fill the number of days.
- Send request to unique users from each account: If you want to add only unique friends to all your multiple accounts, check this option. FaceDominator won't send requests to same profiles from your multiple accounts running in a particular campaign.
- Do not send request to blacklisted users: If you don't want to send requests to blacklisted users, select this option. FaceDomiantor will skip these users even if they are included in search results.
Step 5) Define threads
Threads means the number of accounts you want the software to run simultaneously. Usually we suggest to set the the thread count equal to the number of Facebook accounts you are going to select for a campaign. However more number of threads means more CPU and RAM usage. So define the threads count depending on your machines configuration.
Exa: If you have set thread count as 10, and selected 20 Facebook accounts to run for campaign. Software will pick 10 accounts from your list and start processing them, once it completes processing for one account it will pick another pending account to start the activity and go on.
Step 6) Set Delay
You can set delay between sending requests to profiles from one account. Software will randomly pick a count from minimum and maximum value set by you and use for sending requests.
Example: You have set a delay of min:- 30 and max:- 60 seconds. Software will pick random number as 45 seconds. So once it sends requests to user1 it will wait 45 seconds to send request to user2.
Step 7) Select Accounts
In this steps you need to select accounts which you want to use for sending friend requests. You can select multiple accounts by checking the boxes.
You can also filter the accounts list based on groups you have created.
Step 8) Save Campaign
Once you are done with configuring the above steps you are all set to start sending friend requests. There are 2 ways to save a campaign.
- Create Campaign (Recommended): You can create campaigns to run with multiple batches at different interval of time or schedule to run later by clicking this button. Learn more about campaigns here:
Start Now: You can start the campaign right away by clicking this button. Software will run such campaigns only once and complete the friend requests count set by you in one run. If you want to run daily or run in multiple batches click "Create Campaign" button.
Step 9) Check Reports
Once you have saved a campaign you will be redirected to campaign manager screen, where you can check full report about your friend request campaign showing to whom requests has been sent and by which profile.
We hope you have learned how to send friend requests with FaceDominator. Getting trouble in adding accounts contact support.